Pages

Friday, February 13, 2009

Buzz, buzz, buzz...

Whenever we go to Jollibee, most of the time, she would pose and have her picture taken with this bee.

























Last sunday, we attended a birthday party at Jollibee. When Jollibee entered the room, she got scared and hugged me tight. Dad persisted and carried her near the bee. She looked slowly and started to wave at him. I carried her to shake hands with him or even touch him. Ayaw niya! How come she's not afraid of the big bee statue but afraid of the big mascot? I think most kids are. Even the birthday boy got scared.

























When we got home and opened my mailbox, this was in my inbox! Hanggang sa bahay sinundan kami ng bubuyog! "D



















{Sila palang dalawa! Cute or cruel?}

HAPPY BEE-LENTINE'S DAY TO YOU & YOUR LOVED ONES!

4 comments:

  1. Happy Vday Bem! I wish you all the love in the world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! kaninong picture yang kay jobille at ronald mcdonald? hahaha! funny!

    love,
    nobe

    www.deariago.blogspot.com
    www.nobe112681.blogspot.com
    www.babyproblogger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha, same reaction with my kids. natakot din sila kay jollibee nung gamagalaw na sya :D

    hope u had a great V day

    ReplyDelete
  4. anuvah! item pala si ronald mcdonald and jollibee???!!! LOL, ang galing naman! hehe

    ReplyDelete