Pages

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

OW #2 :: serenity

I was on my way to my son's school to fetch him.
I reached the village early.
The day was gloomy.
I took my time and slowed down.
I stopped and took this shot.
What a nice view!
That body of water is a large lake - Laguna Lake.
The largest lake in this side of the world.

After that shot, I went on and drove slowly.
While the car was moving, I took a shot of this model house.

Loved how it looked!
The effect.
The colors.

Want to see more outdoor beauties?
Hop on over Susan's Southern Daydreamer site.

4 comments:

  1. Same watery outdoor here.
    Great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Driving and taking pictures is tricky. You actually got cool ones.

    Have a great day!
    Becky K.
    Hospitality Lane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh loved that driving shot. Looked like warp speed or something. Way cool. Great pics. Thanks for sharing. Country Hugs, Sherry

    ReplyDelete